Saturday, November 19, 2011

"And We Could Make Fasionable Little Hats!"

DECEMBER = Undergraduate graduation, precious holiday unmentionables from Victoria’s Secret, Christmas cookies and music, too much hot chocolate and paper cuts from vicious wrapping paper, and…FINAL EXAMS.
FINAL EXAMS = My untimely death.
I am currently at Panera Bread drinking unfathomable amounts of Hazlenut coffee and “writing” my thirty page paper that is due to an utterly ridiculous course that will never again help me in my life. My apologies for unnecessary amounts of pessimism and gloom. It’s quite possibly because I haven’t felt the sunlight for over a week and because my professors would not appreciate it if I came to class with a margarita in one hand and  ear plugs in the other.
However, Christmas is right around the corner and I’m getting all toasty and sparkly-eyes just thinking about it. For instance, this Christmas I’ll give my heart to the first man who offers me a plane ticket out of this country. In all seriousness, I’ve always enjoyed the holidays, regardless of the insanity that is my unforgettable family.
Speaking of family, my darling mother has asked me again, “Whitney, you always surprise me…please make a Christmas list?” My response, “…………….”

Whitney’s (Not So Real, Except For Numbers 3, 6, and 8) Christmas List
  1. A hippogriff named Sally. She would be precious and I wouldn’t ever need to worry about killing anyone due to road rage.
  2. Christopher Ross’ entire belt collection.  Christopher-ross
  3.  An electric blanket because I’m 95 years old and like to snuggle after showers.
  4. 3 years worth of Godiva chocolate covered strawberries. White chocolate would be nice too…
  5. A clone of John Mayer to sing me to sleep every night for the rest of my life.
  6. One plane ticket to Egypt, please.
  7. Beautiful sunflowers on my kitchen table every morning.  :)  Sunjpg
  8. Some more winter boots. Purple or red ones would be nice.

P.S. Elliott Nolan DeVore, I love you.
Fur

No comments:

Post a Comment